Sunday, November 10, 2013

UPDATES

Hey Friends,
I'll be making some adjustments to the website here. (actually already started) I'm re-working and revamping a few things. If you are a regular to my website all work currently on site will still be here just consolidated.

A FEW ITEMS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

ITEM #1
I'll be adding "The Making Of" page where I am currently designing pdfs you can purchase at a low price. Throughout the years of creating I have saved so many pieces parts to each project. I personally love books that show the making of a movie, all the illustrations and storyboards. I am still putting it all together but it will be jam packed with all the behind the scenes look at how I came to my conclusions that include design - drawing lessons - the good - the awesome - and the oh crap moments! I am working towards a December launch so I will keep you informed on the progress.


ITEM #2
The other item is I am planning to add a "Stock Art" page. In the past year I have created over 200 stock art images that can be purchased at www.arsenal.gomedia.us Vector sets 21,22,and 23. Since this has become an active part of my business I want to highlight this part effectively.

Thanks for taking the time to look through my site. If you are seeking illustration/design/apparel design don't hesitate to contact me at anytime and we can discuss you needs steve@steveknerem.com  or 216-533-7293

No comments:

Post a Comment