Monday, September 16, 2013

My newest client SEARCH PATH AND MY HUNT PATH

In the Spring 2012 I met Tom the owner of Search Path at a "career management" meeting at Shaker Launch house. I got to know Tom and learn about his business which is based on job headhunting. Tom and his team have a great philosophy about finding your career path.

They recently launched My Hunt Path. This business goes into schools and speaks to students about finding their path in life and career with this unique method of "Finding your Buffalo." Not literally finding the city but finding your place/goal where you want to be and using strategic methods of getting there. Check them out here: www.myhuntpath.com  www.searchpath.com

So simply put Tom needed the best apparel artist and he hired me to bust out this tee design for a front and back of a tee. I decided to go all vector on this job. I did hand draw the original buffalo at first but then threw it in Illustrator and rocked it. Another great connection is they are using the services with the good people at Jakprints Win-win for everybody.



Here is the original pencil drawing.

Here is the back of the tee with the first sponsors, more will be added.


No comments:

Post a Comment