Monday, May 6, 2013

NEW TEE SHIRT AND VIDEO TUTORIAL!

ALRIGHT! The last installment for my 3 part video series "Keep Me Safe" is here! If you have purchased part 1 and 2, here is part 3. In parts 1 and 2 I walked you through the concept, penciling stage, ink stage and now in #3 is the color stage. These are 3 -1 hr each tutorials. Loaded with some of my favorite bands and reference drops throughout the video series.

I can't express enough gratitude to GO MEDIA for filming me and wanting to push this product. (Special thanks to Bill, Liz, Adam and Simon) Make sure you get a bunch of their vectors and products. They are an awesome source of information, learning and support. Check out their site www.gomedia.us and arsenal.gomedia.us and their zine www.gomediazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment