Friday, June 24, 2011

WMC FEST 2011

Just want to share some photos from WMC FEST 2011.  I was damn proud of this fest. I was very proud to be a Clevelander and that Jeff Finley and many supporting cast members put together such a great venue of artists, bands, entrepreneurs, printers and the list goes on.  I met so many awesome people from many different states. I think the farthest was Dan Christoferson-Utah and Aaron Draplin-Oregon and Raji -Florida.
So here is to a great fest,can't wait for next year!

 Outside of the Reinberger Auditorium.

 Inside of Wall Eye Gallery. Pictured -okpants.com Studio Ace of Spade, Dan Christofferson

Sunday morning set up

This dude was awesome Not only did I get the thumbs up but he suggested t-shirts with ringers.

Fun challenge to make a display.

Cleveland provides many services

Aaron Draplin, last speaker..AWESOME. www.draplin.com

Support Team Draplin.

I tried getting through a drawing during the fest. Started from scratch. I've been hooked on lotus flowers and scrolls for a while.





One great speaker after another. Research David Gensler...whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment